Meet Dr. Nguyen
Licensed by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners, Dr. Brian Nguyen has been practicing at Ah! Dentistry since January of 2016. With attention to detail and a dedication to providing exceptional results, Dr. Nguyen creates customized dental treatment plans based on the specific needs and goals of his patients. His goal is to help each individual experience a healthier and more confident smile through innovative treatment options.
Skills and Specialties
At Ah! Dentistry, Dr. Nguyen provides an array of general, cosmetic, restorative, and periodontal dental services for his many patients. As a part of cosmetic dentistry, he offers smile makeovers, teeth whitening, veneers, dental bonding and contouring, as well as orthodontics. Through both general and restorative treatments, Dr. Nguyen is able to evaluate, preserve, and enhance the overall oral health of his patients in order to protect the appearance of their smiles.
Education and Training
At California State University in Long Beach, CA, Dr. Nguyen earned his bachelor’s degree in biology. He then went on to receive his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Nguyen has since become board certified in the state of Texas.
Dr. Nguyen has taken several additional courses in order to stay up to date with advancements in the dental industry, including:
- Developing the Intrapreneurial Practice, Robert E. Tafel, D.D.S.
- Orthodontics, Patrick Brady, D.D.S.
- Endodontics: From Daunting to Doable, Allen Nassah, D.M.D., M.M.S.c., Dennis Brave, D.D.S.
- Pearls in Oral Surgery, Carina Schwartz-Dabney, D.D.S., PhD
- The Nuts and Bolts of Implant Dentistry from Gaining Case Acceptance to Full Mouth Restoration, Zola Makrauer, D.M.D.
- Restorative Potpourri, John Kanca, D.M.D.
- LANAP, LAPIP and Beyond: Laser-Mediated Wound Healing in the 21st Century, Neal Lehrman, D.D.S., M.S.
- “All-on-Four – Same Day Smile: How Immediate Loading of Dental Implants Can Benefit Your Patients”, Robert A. Levine, D.D.S., F.C.P.P.
Dr. Nguyen is a member of several prestigious dental organizations, such as:
- The American Student Dental Association
- The American Dental Association
Community Dental Service
Utilizing his expertise and skill, Dr. Nguyen has been able to give back through both national and international organizations, such as the following:
- 1000 Smiles Dental Projects – Whitehouse, Jamaica
In partnership with Great Shape! Inc., 15 Temple dental students and three supervising dentists provided free access to dental care and education to Jamaican families at three temporary clinics. The week-long services included fillings, cleanings, extractions, sealants, and oral health education.
- Temple Dental Junior and Senior Outreach – Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Nguyen and his team provided oral health education and dental care at various community centers and dental clinics in underserved areas around Philadelphia.
Outside of his work, Dr. Nguyen enjoys walking in the park, fishing, and trying new cuisine with his Ah! Dentistry team.